Senate Budget Subcommittee
To inform and educate the Senate and its committees on an ongoing basis regarding the University's budget process and current budget allocations; to review the University's budget, budget process, and budget allocations, and to make recommendations to the Senate and its committees on academic and instructional priorities making claim on the University's budget.
- Current Committee Membership
- Reports and Resolutions from the Senate Budget Subcommittee
- Reports and Analyses under condsideration by the Senate Budget Subcommittee
- Policies pertaining to the SSU budget process
- Responses from the Administration