Parking Services operates two information centers on campus that provide campus faculty, staff, students and guests with valuable services including:
- Campus directions
- Campus maps
- Directional assistance for disabled guests
- Transit information (south booth only)
- Visitor and guest services, including parking permit distribution
- Daily and weekly permit sales (non-reserved and reserved parking)
- Event information
The Parking Information Centers can be found at the south entrance to campus off East Cotati Avenue at Redwood Drive (near the flagpole ) and at the north entrance of campus off Rohnert Park Expressway (across from the Green Music Center site).
Hours of Operation
The Information Centers are open Monday through Friday. Hours of operation will vary based on the academic calendar. Please call Parking Services at (707) 664-4444 to confirm current hours of operation.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
(Excluding Spring Break and Intersession)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Summer & Semester Break Hours — South
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summer & Semester Break Hours — North
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The Information Booth may be opened additional hours for special events. Please contact Parking Services for information regarding costs of additional operations. A minimum of three weeks notice is required for booth staffing requests.