Is Another Country Too Far? Study In Another State!
Do you want to study somewhere else for a semester or year? National Student Exchange is an agreement between almost 200 colleges and universities in the U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Vigin Islands. which allows students an opportunity to study at another campus while maintaining their enrollment status at their home campus. They avoid out-of-state tuition and can apply financial aid toward their exchange. Students cite academic diversification, the chance to travel, experiencing different geographic and cultural settings, personal growth and becoming more independent as reasons for participating in NSE. IP and NSE are valuable ways to travel and study while working toward a degree.
- EARN CREDIT towards degree requirements!
- Pay ONLY REGULAR SSU TUITION or IN-STATE TUITION or host institution!
- Apply SSU Financial Aid to the cost of the program!
- ALL MAJORS and MINORS offered. GENERAL EDUCATION courses too!
- Almost 200 locations available in the US, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
- Students get PRIORITY REGISTRATION on these programs!
Fall 2013 Semester Meetings (through Dec. 14). All meetings take place at the Seawolf Success Center, Salazar 1070
- Mondays @ 1-2 pm
- Tuesdays @ 1-2 pm
- Wednesdays @ 10-11 am
- Thursdays @ 11 am - 12 pm
ADVANCED SIGN-UP REQUIRED! Please stop by International Services in Salazar 1070 (Across from Seawolf Services) and sign up in advance or call our front desk at (707) 664-2582.
Weekly starting Sept.15th 2013 for October & March deadlines (You must have already attended the Information Meeting to be eligible fo the Application Workshop.) Call 664-2582 to sign-up.