The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's Article Evening takes place on Thurs May 8, 2014 in the Cooperage. Mingling and light refreshments from 5:30 pm to 6 pm. Parking $5.00. Campus Map.
Last year's students presented their culminating article and thesis work on Thurs, May 9.
The 2013 students
- Scott Bell, Psycho-Spiritual Development of Yoga Teachers and C. G. Jung's Individuation Process: A Qualitative Inquiry
- Samantha Black, Visual Music and Audible Art: Creative Healing in the Amazonian Shipibo Tribe
- Susan Coleman, Earth Relationship: An Inquiry into the Grandmothers’ Councils and Gatherings
- Gili Eliaz, Mandalas as a Method for Healing
- Lauren Farrell, Earth Speaks: Interplay Between Dreams and the Ecological Crisis
- Gordon Gilmore, Neurophenomenology of the Senex and Puer: Drawing Correlates between Neural Mechanisms and Archetypal Consciousness
- Kevin Glaz, Music as Anima: A Narrative Study of the Music of Devin Townsend
- Lisa McCool, The Soul's Work: Constellation of the Therapeutic Self
- Robert Morris, American Cultural Myth and the Orphan Archetype
- Elizabeth Frances Mueller, Windows into my Soul, Words from my Soul: Encouraging Intimacy through the Art of Storytelling
- Jessie Ping Nie, An Autoethnographic Inquiry into the Experience of Chinese - American Marriage
- Robin Zolotoff, A Daughter’s Journey: A Heuristic Inquiry into a Father’s Suicide
Hear Daniel Polikoff speak on the poetry of Rainer Maria Rilke as soul-making. Sat April 5, 10am - 1pm, Art 108.