The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable-Quality Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's event takes place on Thurs May 14, 2015 at 6 pm in the Cooperage. Refreshements, student art, and cello music by Daniel Chang from 6 to 6:30; presentations from 6:30 to 9 pm. Parking in Lot J is nearest to the Cooperage, $5.00 parking fee. Campus Map.
The 2015 graduating students and their presentations:
- Hamish Eassie, Painted soul: Using symbolic responses to works of art to map liminal psyche
- Christian Gerike, What are those animals doing in our dreams?
- Genevieve Hagopian, Combining contemporary analytical psychology and gender studies to re-imagine the contrasexual
- Eric Hanley, Beach break: A surfer's journey across boundaries in ocean and psyche
- Jessica Hole, Cultural imprisonment: Restoring balance to the American justice system and psyche
- Sil Machado, Faggot speaks: A poetic inquiry into antigay mistreatment and sexual prejudice
- Catherine Poloynis, Exploring dream images through ceramic sculpture
- Jody M. Ressio, A hero's journey through the twelve steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Ariel Serre, Indigenous alchemy: Understanding and integrating the visionary experience
- Somer Shook, Healing the motherline through autoethnography
- Romy-Michelle Unger, Accidentally Texan : Cultural psychology and existential depression in the age of neoliberalism