One week after the deadline to submit grades, instructors and their department chairs will receive an email sent to their official University email address of record that includes the reports for the student evaluations of teaching effectiveness. These reports will be PDF attachments.
Instructors will receive:
- An individual report for each course taught, and
- An instructor profile report that aggregates the results of all the courses he/she taught that semester.
Department chairs will receive:
- An individual report for each course taught in his or her department,
- An instructor profile for each instructor who taught courses in his or her, and
- An aggregate report for all instructors in the department.
Here are screenshots of the generic reports. Click images to zoom.