Open to the Public
Apr 4, 2023 , 11:30am - 8:00pm
Student Center Ballroom
The HUB Cultural Center
- 11:30-12:30 Creating Resilient Communities and Preparing For Disasters, Alma Bowen, Executive Director, Nuestra Comunidad *Giveaway: Free disaster prep backpack!
- 1-2 Health and Justice- Organizing for Guaranteed Healthcare for All, Terry Winter, RN, MPH, Healthcare for All Working Group
- 2:30-3:30 PM Health and Safety Issues on Campus, increasing CaPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) and Decreasing Cops, Josue Chavez, Students for Quality Education (SQE) intern, SSU student; Maureen Loughran CFA Field Representative
- 5:30-6:30 Stephen Arevalo – Esselen, Chociti and Rumsen, Esselen Tribe of Monterey County Tribal Council
- 7pm Reception at Green Music Center for Students with ticket obtained at Social Justice Week. *Giveaway for students: Tickets for worth $25 to Ijeoma Oluo‘s talk.
Forward to Friends
April 4, 2023
Add to Calendar