Student Charges and Fees
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Payment Due Dates for Student Charges/Fees (Fall 2013)
Please refer to the Schedule of Student Charges/Fees for more information.
- If you begin the registration process from April 22 - May 31, your student charges/fees are due by July 1, 2013. Students who do not have thier fees paid or a financial award in place by JULY 1st will be dropped from classes. If this happens, you will have to re-register for all your classes during Registration in July and August. Seat availability is NOT guaranteed.
- If you begin the registration process from June 1 - August 9, your student charges/fees are due by August 9, 2013. Students who do not have their fees paid or a financial award in place by August 9th will be dropped from classes.
- After the August 9th fee payment deadline, if you have been dropped for non payment, you will need to work with Seawolf Services before your hold will be released and you will be available to add Fall 2013 classes.
- If you begin the registration process from August 14 - September 3, Late Registration/Add/Drop, your student charges/fees are due by September 3, 2013.
- September 3, 2013 is the Final Fee Payment deadline. Students must file withdraw paperwork with Admissions and Records in order to be dropped from all classes; pro-rated cancellation charges will apply. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
Student charges/fees can be paid on-line through the registration website. They can also be paid in person at Seawolf Services or mailed to SSU Seawolf Service Center — refer to the mailing address at the bottom of this page.
To check the status of your account, log into your Seawolf (PeopleSoft) account and navigate as follows: Self Service > Student Center > Finances.