Student Charges and Fees
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).
Payment Due Dates for Student Charges/Fees (Fall 2017)
Please refer to the Student Charges/Fees page for the current mandatory registration charges schedule.
- If you begin the registration process from April 24 - May 26, your student charges/fees are due by July 1, 2017. Students who do not have their fees paid or a financial aid award in place by July 1 will be dropped from classes.
Students dropped for non-payment of fees will have to re-add classes during August registration.
- If you begin the registration process from June 1 - August 11, your student charges/fees are due by August 11, 2017.
- After the August 11 fee payment deadline, if you have been dropped for non-payment, you will need to work with the Seawolf Service Center before your hold may be released.
- If you begin the registration process from August 16-September 5, your student charges/fees are due by September 5, 2017. Students who do not have a financial aid award in place by September 5, must pay all fees out of pocket in order to remain in classes.
- September 5, 2017 is the Final Fee Payment deadline for students participating in registration from August 16-September 5, 2017. Students must file withdraw paperwork with Admissions and Records in order to be dropped from all classes; pro-rated cancellation charges will apply. Non-attendance does not constitute withdrawal.
Student charges/fees can be paid on-line through the registration website. They can also be paid in person at Seawolf Services or mailed to SSU Seawolf Service Center — refer to the mailing address at the bottom of this page.
To check the status of your account, log into your Seawolf (PeopleSoft) account, click on My SSU and navigate as follows: Self Service > Student Center > Finances.
- For step by step instructions on the payment process, go to the Online General Payments web page for screen shots.