Composer and Jewish Studies Program Director Brian S. Wilson has a longstanding tradition of connecting liturgical ideas with modern compositions, including entire remakes of such standards as Avinu Malkaynu and Shalom Alechem. Guitarist Jeremiah Lockwood, grandson of renowned cantor Jacob Konigsberg and leader of the "unclassifiable, uplifting band" The Sway Machinery, will sing Wilson's modern settings of Avinu Malkaynu and O'Seh Shalom for cantor and chamber ensemble.
- Avinu Malkaynu - Quintet of cantor, clarinet, cello, piano and percussion
- Ezra the Scribe Stood upon a Pulpit - Trio of violin, horn and piano
- O'Seh Shalom - Quartet of Cantor, Cello, Piano and Percussion
- The Mixed Multitude - Sextet of violin, cello, clarinet, horn, percussion and piano.
- Cantor, Jeremiah Lockwood
- Clarinet, Roy Zajac
- Horn, Wayne Van Lieu
- Violin, Matthew Vincent
- Cello, Jill Brindel
- Piano, Kristie Janczyk
- Percussion, Thom Limbert
- Conductor, Brian S. Wilson