Staff Excellence Award Nominations Due Friday, March 28

"First let me say that as a new employee, I have seen excellence all around me, from the people I’ve met to the services I’ve received, so I know excellence is being celebrated at SSU! That being said, I’m expecting to see nominations for the Staff Excellence Awards come flooding in to HR in the next couple weeks!

The SSU Staff Excellence Awards are intended to recognize outstanding service by staff and they are awarded to two deserving employees each year. The 2014/2015 Staff Excellence Awards Program is now accepting nominations for individuals who have exhibited outstanding performance and service excellence during the 2013/2014 year.

In an incredibly challenging year, the Staff Excellence Awards Program offers everyone—students, faculty, administrators and staff—an excellent opportunity to recognize their colleagues who have made notable contributions to the University and who consistently go above and beyond the requirements of the job. All nominees will be recognized at Staff Appreciation Day and throughout the 2014/2015 year on the Human Resources website. It takes only a short time to complete and submit the nomination form – such a small act for the nominator, such a HUGE impact for the recipient!"

The nomination form, which includes a description of the program, is available at sonoma.edu/es/forms/excellence_nomination_form. More details about the program are available at sonoma.edu/es/recognition/excellence_award.

The Deadline for submission of nominations is Friday, March 28. For those with any questions, please contact human.resources@sonoma.edu or x4-2488.

Tammy Kenber, Senior Director for Human Resources