Design Your Library
If the Library only had...
Now, students have the chance to tell the University Library what they want to do when using the Library, whether in person or online. Faculty and staff are asked to share this opportunity with their students.
Through a series of brainstorming sessions and creative activities, students can provide the Library with essential feedback as they begin planning for the coming years.
How can the Library's space better serve students' needs? What would make the website easier to use? What kinds of applications or online tools would make their academic life more efficient? What should the Library of the future be?
The Library is hosting several events to talk about the building and the website. The kick-off event focuses on envisioning the best ways to re-design Library spaces and takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 5:30 pm in Schulz 2022, on the second floor of the Library. Additional events are held over the following three weeks.
- Wednesday, Jan. 22, 5:30 p.m. – Design Your Library Space
- Thursday, Jan. 23, 10:30 a.m. – Design Your Library Website
- Tuesday, Jan. 28, 10:30 a.m. – Design Your Library Space
- Wednesday, Jan. 29, 5:30 p.m. – Design Your Technology Tools
- Tuesday, Feb. 4, noon – Design Your Technology Tools
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2 p.m. – Design Your Library Website
The Library is also providing tasty treats and the chance to win fabulous prizes.
Share this opportunity with students and encourage them to be creative and have fun making the Library the best it can be.