Meal Plan Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
Meal plans are now available for staff and faculty and not just students! Meal plans options were created to meet Sonoma State University's staff and faculty needs, with unlimited, limited, or set number of meals for the Spring 2014 semester.
This new meal plan has many benefits for staff including:
- Convenience of staying on campus with no worries about finding parking
- Access to The Kitchens in the Student Center including more than seven different platform options
- No need to carry cash since the meal plan can be put on your staff ID card
Meal Plan Options:
Endless Lunch – Perfect for faculty and staff
- Unlimited access Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Select a set number of meals
- One access each day from Monday - Friday
- Allows unlimited visits during operational hours
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. and
Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. -11 p.m.
Block 10 or Block 30
The Daily – Best for a busy schedule
Meal plans are on sale now and can be purchased at the Seawolf Service Center.
The Kitchens' Operational Hours are:
For more information about meal plans and pricing please visit: http://www.sonoma.edu/studentcenter/dining/mealplans.html or call x4-2308.