How to apply to Upward Bound Sonoma County
Upward Bound Program students are recruited during the fall semester of each year. Upward Bound Sonoma County (UBSC), Upward Bound North (UBN), and Upward Bound Math & Science (UBMS) primarily target 8th grade students. This year only students in the 8th grade may apply.
The application process includes completing a student application, recommendation forms, and participating in a student-parent interview. The completed application forms must be submitted along with parents' income verification and a recent transcript. Program application forms and brochures are available from SSU's Pre-College Programs. To learn more about Upward Bound Programs' recruitment process, including student eligibility, please dowload the FAQS below.
The application DEADLINE for Upward Bound Sonoma County is Saturday, January 31, 2016 (applications must be post-marked for January 31, 2016). Students and parents seeking more information should contact Upward Bound Programs at 664-3273. To apply to Upward Bound Sonoma County, please download all the listed forms below.
- Application Checklist
- Upward Bound Application - print and write or input and print
- Counselor Recommendation - print and write or input and print
- Teacher Recommendation - print and write or input and print
- Income Verification Form - English or Spanish
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) - English or Spanish