How to Sign-Up for Orientation:
You need to have already paid your Enrollment Reservation Deposit/Orientation Bundle and accepted your admission in order to select an orientation date and complete your reservation. ORIENTATION RESERVATIONS WILL BEGIN JANUARY 2ND. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT THAT TIME.
1. Log into your MySSU account
2. Enter your username and password
3. Click on MySSU
4. Click Main-Menu
5. Click Self Service
6. Click Admissions
7. Click Orientation Self-Service
8. Look over your Admitted Major to be sure it is correct.
9. Select the workshop (orientation session) that best fits your schedule. You will only see workshops that correlate with your major and are still open. If a different page than the one below shows up, contact the Orientation Office at email@example.com.
10. Once you click on the workshop you'd like to reserve, fill out the information below. We have your phone number and e-mail address from your SSU application for admission but if you have another phone or e-mail that you'd like to use, please fill out those boxes. If you are going to bring parent(s) to orientation, you need to click the add guests button. If not, click Confirm Workshop.
11. Look over the Total Fees page. You have already paid your Enrollment Reservation Deposit/Orientation bundle so this just a summary of the orientation fees. You will not have to pay this fee twice.
12. This is the final page of the Orientation Reservation System. If you have not yet paid for your parent(s), click Click Here to Pay. If you do not need to make a payment, you can click Exit. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours.