SSUTV Movie Fest
- 1) All entrants must be registered Students of Sonoma State University during the Spring 2013 semester.
- 2) Entery forms can be found outside the Communication Studies department office, Nichols Hall 320.
- 3) There is no entery fee.
- 4) Video enteries must be at least 5 minutes in length and no longer than 15 minutes.
- 5) Trophies will be awarded to the first, second and third place entries.
- 6) Winners will be determined by a judging panel consisting of students and faculty, with each judge filling out a secret ballot awarding points on a sliding scale to every entry.
- 7) Entries are due by April 19th at 12p.m. and must be submitted on a clearly labled DVD-R along with the entry form to The Arts & Humanities office, Nichols 380.
- 8) Winners will be notified via e-mail.
- 9) More than one Student name can be listed on the entry, but only one trophy will be given out per winning entry.
- 10) SSU-TV has the right to broadcast all entries on its website and campus channel 27.