EPC Curriculum Forms
EPC Curriculum forms are pdf documents with fillable fields. Signature and routing are done automatically. Send your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the signing and routing process.
Please bulid in 7 work days for the review of your submission for completeness.
Below is the notice sent out when we started the automatic signing and routing proces in Spring of 2016. If you have any techincal questions, you may contact the Senate Analyst or Katie Musick in Academic Programs.
When flling out these forms - DO NOT SIGN THEM! Send them to email@example.com
For Program Revision:
For Course changes:
For a new Minor, etc.
For New Degree Programs
EPC New Degree form - This should be the cover sheet for your proposal when it comes to EPC.
General Education Course Forms
GE course review - Fall 2011
School Curriculum Committee Chairs
Christine Renaudin, Arts & Humanities
Karen Thompson and Mike Visser, Business & Economics
Karen Grady, School of Education
Sam Brannen, School of Science and Technology
Jeff Baldwin, Social Sciences
Kim Hester-Wiliams, SEIE Curricluum Committee
Jeremy Qualls, University Studies Curriculum Committee
Original email sent out in the Spring of 2016:
Faculty Governance and Academic Affairs are pleased to announce that we have identified and tested a new signing process for curricular forms that will greatly improve routing and signature functionality. This message will introduce you to the new process.
The online software we are using is called HelloSign. We will begin using Hello Sign for all curricular processes starting NOW.
Overview of New Signing Process:
1. Use the new Curricular forms from the Senate website: http://www.sonoma.edu/senate/curricularforms/
Digital signatures will not longer be required and new MCCCFs are available for use with the new process. We have changed the MCCCF form and divided it into two forms. One for new courses and one for revising existing courses.
2. When you have a curricular revision, MCCCFs or a discontinuance to move through your School and Faculty Governance, send your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not sign them.
3. Your materials will be put in to the HelloSign process, and will be automatically routed to each signer in order.
4. Once the documents are signed, you will receive a final copy for your records as will all signers and people who are cc’d.
When you are a signer in the process:
1. You will receive an email that the process has started.
2. You will received an email from HelloSign with a button that says Review and Sign. Click that button to access the document online. You will also see a pdf of the document attached to the email that can be downloaded before signature as well.
3. In the online document, you will see a button at the top that says Get Started. Click on that button and you will be taken to the area to sign. Click the box you see and insert your signature. Once you have completed all your signatures, click Continue. HelloSign will then ask you to click I agree to be legally bound by the document. To us this means, you are verifying your approval. You will then see: Thanks for submitting your document! YOU'LL RECEIVE A COPY IN YOUR INBOX SHORTLY.
4. Close your browser tab. HelloSign will then send it to the next signer. You are finished!
5. Once the signing process is complete, you will received the final signed document along with an audit trail appended to the end of the document.
As you can see, the documents could only be downloaded if needed and you do not need to save any documents unless you want them. You also do not need to know the next signer in the process.
We hope you will find this process easy and quick.
If you would like to have presentation about this new process for your School, please let us know.