CSU Travel Policies Effective 4/1/2011
CSU Travel Policy and Procedures Step by Step Login Instructions:
- Login to SSU Online Services with User ID and password
- Click on Finance
- Click on Sonoma
- Click on Policies
- Click on Integrated California State University Administrative Manual (ICSUAM)
- Click on Section 3000-General Accounting
- Click on 3601-01 Travel Policy
- In the 'Policy Objective' section a link is provided to view the current CSU Travel Policy and Procedures valid until 12/1/2014.
- Refer to Section VI. for a link to the Travel Procedures and Regulations effective 12/1/2014.
- CSU Travel Policy and Procedures Highlights (pdf)
- "Go To" Guide (pdf)
- CSU Guidelines for International Travel for Less than 30 Days (pdf). If traveling internationally, please contact the Seawolf Service Center prior to making travel arrangements.
- Travel Expense Claim Instructions (pdf)
- CSU Executive Summary of Changes (pdf) - The CSU Executive Summary highlights major changes to the CSU Travel Policy and Procedures.