Ways to Invest
Your financial investment with SSU's School of Business and Economics will be leveraged toward the pursuit of three key results:
- Matching the job needs of our students while ensuring they have the critical business skills to make a difference in their organizations and in their communities
- Producing research that enables businesses to achieve results
- Serving as a catalyst for regional economic prosperity by developing entrepreneurs, launching new businesses and enabling the successes of existing ones
Your investment to SSU's School of Business and Economics can be channeled into the areas that interest to you. But like any other business we recognize that opportunities exist that have yet to be revealed to us--opportunities that will serve our mission and those of our investors.
Your investment can be channeled into:
- Dean 's Unrestricted Fund - Operating better than the business principles we teach.
- SBE Career Center - Great talent for employers, career success for students.
- Faculty Teaching & Research - Best business practices for the North Bay and beyond.
- Center for Regional Economic Analysis - Helping the North Bay economic environment thrive.
- Wine Busines Institute / Wine MBA - Partnering with the North Bay's keystone industry.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business - Fueling the North Bay's spirit of innovation.
If you're ready to invest now, you may use this link.
Or contact Dean William Silver to talk about your vision for how SSU's School of Business and Economics can earn its rightful place as an element of a thriving North Bay economy.
And how we can work together to reach.