How To View Your Unofficial Transcript
View unofficial SSU transcript online (with tips on how to read and understand them) SSU Unofficial On-line Transcripts are used by faculty and staff for advising purposes. NOTE: this service is only available to SSU students who are to CURRENTLY ENROLLED.
How To Request An Official Transcript
Transcripts are free and are processed on a first-in, first-out basis. We do not provide "Rush" or "Next Day" service. The normal turn-around time for processing is five (5) to ten (10) working days from the date we receive your request in our office. However, during busy periods (December - February, and May - July) processing time may take longer due to the high volume of requests. Transcripts must be requested well in advance to meet deadlines.
We do not, under any circumstances, fax or email transcripts.
Please send the following information to the Office of the Registrar:
- all names you have used, including maiden name
- the dates you attended Sonoma
- whether you attended through the regular University, Extended Education, or both
- how many copies of transcripts you need (ten is the maximum per request)
- name and address of where you wish them sent
- your address in case we have to return your request
- whether you wish us to hold for final grades, changing a grade, or the posting of a degree
Important! You must include a signature with your letter or we will have to return your request. Here is a Transcript Request.pdf for your convenience. And, these instructions can be printed in pdf format. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it.
Office of the Registrar's mailing address is:
Admissions and Records
Sonoma State University
1801 East Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
You may also fax your request (With Signature) to : 707.664.2060
You may also scan and email your request (with signature) to: email@example.com