How to Register for PSY 499, Psychology Internship
Because the Psychology Internship requires a signed contract with your agency - the Internship Agreement - you CANNOT register online. Please make sure you follow the steps below.
Before you register, make sure you:
- Meet prerequisites.
- Attend an Information Meeting or contact Dr. Meri Storino, Internship Coordinator.
- Obtain an approved placement with a field supervisor.
- Submit the Internship Agreement Form link with the signature of your on-site supervisor by the end of the Add/Drop period.
- Provide your on-site Supervisor with our Information for Supervisors. link
- Obtain a course Syllabus.
- Inform the Internship Coordinator of your 1st & 2nd choice of Supervision Group Meetings. link
Fall and Spring Registration
- By the end of the Add/Drop period (2nd week of school) put your completed Internship Agreement Form, plus a copy, in the mailbox of the Internship Coordinator, Dr. Meri Storino, in Stevenson 3092.
- If there are any questions about your Internship Agreement, Dr. Storino will contact you.
- Dr. Storino will sign it and send it on for the remaining reviews and signatures.
- We will send your fully signed Internship Agreement to Admissions & Records.
- Admissions & Records will put the course on your transcript after the semester starts.
- If you need to have the course added sooner, please attach an explanatory note to your Internship Agreement Form.
For further information, contact Dr. Meri Storino at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 664-2402.