Parking Permit Refunds
Parking permits are generally non-refundable. Permits that are lost or stolen are not eligible for free or discounted replacement.
Students may be eligible for a full or partial refund under the following circumstances:
- The permit is sold for the incorrect amount.
- A student is disenrolled or deemed ineligible for enrollment in the term, if the University does not provide notice to the student before the first day of classes (when the delay in notification is not due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the student).
- A student is activated for compulsary military service.
- Extraordinary circumstances where the University approves a refund of student fees.
Employees may be eligible for a full or partial refund under the following circumstances:
- Employees participating in payroll deduction who request a stop where the deduction is not stopped as requested.
- Employees who have purchased a semester permit and separate from state service prior to ethe expiration date of the permit.
Full refunds of permits may be available if the permit is returned prior to the first day of classes. All other refunds are subject to the proration schedule. Partial-month refunds are not available.