Vehicles with five or more delinquent citations are subject to impound at the owner's expense.
Parking citations must be paid within 21 days of issuance or within 14 days of the mailing of a notice of delinquent parking violation. Failure to pay on time will lead to an increase in the fine by $20 and your vehicle registration will be held by the DMV. Payments may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- In person at the Seawolf Service Center (Salazar Hall)
- Over the phone with Seawolf Services (707) 664-2308
- In person at Police Services (Verdot Village)
- By mail: SSU the Seawolf Services, 1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Seawolf Services may take payment by check, cash or credit card. Police & Parking Services accepts payments by check only.
If you feel a citation was issued in error and would like to file a citation appeal, please visit our parking citations appeal information page.
Effective December 7, 2010, all fines have increased by an additional $3.00. This is due to an increase of the surcharge from the State of California that affects all parking agencies in the state.
- Failure to Display Permit: $18.00
- No Valid Permit: $38.00
- Reserved: $58.00
- Timed/Loading Zone: $48.00
- No Parking Area: $58.00
- Using More Than One Space: $38.00
- Parking on Sidewalk: $58.00
- Non-designated space: $48.00
- Disabled Parking: $288.00
- Fraudulent/Altered Decal (NR): $288.00
- Fraudulent/Altered Decal (R): $408.00
Please note that all violation fees were increased by $10.00, effective February 1, 2010, in response to state law that requires the payment of that amount to the State of California and County of Sonoma for courthouse and other infrastructure improvements.
This is a list of typical citations at SSU. Other violations included in the California Vehicle Code may lead to citations.