ORSP - Grants Resource Center
ORSP now subscribes to the Grants Resource Center (GRC), a service of the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. "GRC is committed to strengthening the competitive edge of college and university faculty members and administrators pursuing sponsored programs funding from public and private sources." (GRC Website)
GRC services include:
- Personalized services provided by the GRC staff in Washington, D.C. including:
- Providing assistance in conducting searches for funding sources for faculty.
- Answering questions about a particular federal program and arranging for meetings with program officers.
- Obtaining samples of funded proposals and putting proposal writers in touch with funded project directors or principal investigators.
- Representing member institutions at meetings across Washington.
(Note: To access the services listed above SSU personnel must work through ORSP. Please contact Matt Benneyfor assistance at 4-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- The GRC website featuring:
- GRC Bulletin: A weekly synopsis of new federal funding notices.
- GRC Deadlines: A calendar of funding application deadlines over the next three months.
- GrantWeek: Articles and commentary funding issues.
- GrantSearch: A searchable database of funding opportunities specifically geared towards colleges and universities.
- Proposal library: Samples of successful proposals.
- GRC events schedules, useful links, and many other resources.
The GRC website is only available to SSU personnel. To obtain the SSU shared login information go to the GRC login information page (your Seawolf username and password required to authenticate).