WiFi on SSUWLAN
SSUWLAN is available on the main campus for SSU students, staff and faculty. Guests of the university and Tech High students may also join this network after receiving wireless access from the IT Help Desk. Joining SSUWLAN requires a device with a web browser to load a portal page.
Connecting to SSUWLAN
- Select SSUWLAN from your device's wireless menu.
- Launch your preferred web browser. The captive portal login page will load automatically (see screenshot).
- Enter your Seawolf ID and password.
- If prompted, accept SSU's certificate.
I can’t see a wireless network.
- Verify that you have wireless enabled.
- If your device has a physical switch that turns the wireless on or off, ensure that it is switched to the "on" position.
I select SSUWLAN, but nothing happens.
- Run Network Troubleshooting for your device.
- Clear your brower's cache and reload the web page.
- Ensure DHCP is enabled.