Q. How do I change my Internet Explorer settings for compatibility with SSU's website?
A. If you can't view the slideshow on the SSU homepage, follow these steps to update your Internet Explorer settings.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Go to the "Tools" drop down menu.
- Select "Compatibility View Setting." See a screenshot of step 3.
- Uncheck the checkbox for "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View."
- If sonoma.edu appears in the list of websites added to the compatibility view, select it and click the "remove" button. See a screenshot of step 5.
- Click "Close."
To test the setting change, go to the SSU homepage to see if the slideshow in the top half of the page works. If it doesn't, please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.