Contact the Study Abroad Advisor
Marisa ThigpenCoordinator of International Services
Location: Our room is now Salazar Hall 1070 (Across from Seawolf Service Center)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Phone: (707) 664-2582
Fax: (707) 664-3130
Thank you for your interest in studying abroad! Congratulations on taking the leap to find out more about your study abroad opportunities! The first step is to attend one of the upcoming information meetings held three or four times each week throughout the semester. The one-hour information meeting will provide you with plenty of information that will be helpful to you in making an informed decision about when you will go, about how long a program you will participate in and the effect of that decision, and where you will choose to study.
You can sign-up for this meeting in person at International Services or by calling our front desk at 707-664-2582. This meeting will cover most everything you need to know to get started. After attending the meeting you can make a private appointment with me to discuss the particulars of your own situation.
As I do not do extensive advising by email, it is important that you attend the information meeting and then set-up an appointment to speak to me. The information meeting times for the upcoming semester are as follows:
Fall 2013 Semester Meetings (through April 30). All meetings take place at the Seawolf Success Center, Salazar 1070
- Mondays @ 12-1pm
- Wednesdays @ 2-3pm
- Thursdays @ 11am-12pm
ADVANCED SIGN-UP REQUIRED! Please stop by International Services in Salazar 1070 (Across from Seawolf Services) and sign up in advance or call our front desk at (707) 664-2582.
"Like" us on Facebook for more information:
These programs offer these FANTASTIC benefits:
- EARN CREDIT towards degree requirements!
- Pay ONLY REGULAR SSU TUITION or IN-STATE TUITION or host institution!
- Apply SSU Financial Aid to the cost of the program!
- ALL MAJORS and MINORS offered. GENERAL EDUCATION courses too!
- Over 50 countries available and over 200 domestic locations available in the US, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
- Students get PRIORITY REGISTRATION on these programs!
NEXT STEP? APPLICATION WORKSHOP!
After you have attended the Information Meeting and plan on applying for the CSU IP program, you are invited to attend the CSU IP Application Workshop. More details on times and what to bring can be found at our FaceBook page.
Fall 2012 - Spring 2013 Academic Year Study Abroad(All CSU IP countries except South Africa & Austrailia)
- December 1, 2011 - Priority Deadline to International Services
- December 15, 2011 @ 11:59pm - Final Official Deadline
Spring 2013 - Fall 2013 Academic Year Study Abroad (South Africa & New Zealand ONLY)
- The program in New Zealand has been CANCELLED.
- April 15, 2012 - Priority Deadline to International Services
- May 1, 2012 @ 11:59pm - Final Official Deadline