Sonoma State offers several optional programs, which provide eligible employees the opportunity to participate in a variety of Tax Deferred Plans (403b, 401K, 457), as well Long Term Care, Dependent Care, Health Care Reimbursement, home loans, credit union membership and other insurance programs.
- State of California Savings Plus Program (401k) Thrift Plan and 457
- CSU 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Program
- 2014 Contribution Limits for Tax Sheltered Annuity (403[b]), State Deferred Compensation (457[b]) and State Thrift (401[k]) Plans
- CalPERS Long-Term Care
- Standard Insurance Company
- A+ Auto & Home Insurance Plus (Managed by California Casualty)
- Group Critical Illness Plan
- MetLaw® Legal Plan
Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- The CSU Health Care Reimbursement Account is a voluntary benefit for eligible employees that offers significant tax advantages and could increase an employee's take home pay. The plan allows for the reimbursement of out-of-pocket health expenses from money deducted from an employee's paycheck before federal, state and FICA taxes are deducted. Taxable income on an employee's annual W-2 statement will be reduced by the amount placed in the account.
- Enrollment Form
- Claim Form
- FSA Benny Card - FAQ
- Debit Card Form
- Contact information