Move-In Weekend Information
Move-In Begins January 15
New spring residents can begin moving into the Residential Community January 15, 2015. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate resident's wanting to check-in prior to January 15. Another email will be sent to the resident's Seawolf Email with additional move-in information. Residents will come to Housing Services and either get their Seawolf card encoded or receive a temporary card if they don't have their Seawolf Card.
Move-In Hours for Housing Services
- January 15-16 (Thursday and Friday): 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- January 17-18 (Saturday and Sunday): 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- January 19 (Monday): 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Move-In Hours for Seawolf Service Center
- January 15-16 (Thursday and Friday): 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- January 17-19 (Saturday – Monday): Closed (Monday is a holiday, but classes start Tuesday)
There will be offices that you can visit if you need assistance during regular University hours Thursday and Friday. Most of the other offices will not be open that weekend.