Move-In Weekend Information
Move-In Begins January 20
New spring residents can begin moving into the Residential Community January 20, 2017. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate resident's wanting to check-in prior to January 20. Another email will be sent to the resident's Seawolf Email with additional move-in information. Residents will come to Housing Services and either get their Seawolf card encoded or receive a temporary card if they don't have their Seawolf Card.
Move-In Hours for Housing Services
- January 20 (Friday): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- January 21-22 (Saturday and Sunday): 12 Noon to 6 p.m.
- January 23 (Monday): 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Move-In Hours for Seawolf Service Center
- January 20 (Thursday and Friday): 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- January 23-24 (Saturday – Monday): Closed
There will be offices that you can visit if you need assistance during regular University hours on Friday. Most of the other offices will not be open that weekend.
Below are some resources that might be helpful: