End of the Semester Room Changes
Weekly Room Changes for Spring Begin January 27
- Submit online request form to Housing Services. You will need to use your Seawolf username and password to access the form. Link will be available January 27.
- Housing Services will either contact you directly or forward the request to Residential Life.
- In some instances, room changes for lifestyle differences or roommate conflicts may require intervention from Residential Life staff with potential agreements being established.
- If the room change is approved then the resident will be given a few choices and asked to check out the rooms.
- The resident will meet roommates and notify the Housing Office of the desired room no later than Thursday of that week.
- The resident will come in Friday after 1:00 p.m. to have their SSU Seawolf ID encoded with the new room so they can move over the weekend. The resident will be issued a temporary card for the old room which must be returned to Housing the following Monday.
- Moving belongings to the new room prior to a scheduled date may jeopardize your eligibility to live on-campus in the future and may put your personal belongings at risk of being donated to a local charity.