Here in the Residential Community at Sonoma State, you will discover a place to learn, grow, share, and call home. By living on campus, you are giving yourself a wonderful opportunity to engage with other students and develop beyond the classroom. You will find that the services and amenities provided here will facilitate your success; both within our community and beyond.
- Fully Furnished Suites with living room and bedroom furniture.
- Fully Furnished Apartments with living room and bedroom furniture and full modern kitchens.
- Zinfandel Marketplace, a small convenience store, located in the Zinfandel Village sells food, beverages, school supplies, household items, and is one of the venues where you can use Dining Dollars.
- Main Dining Hall with made to order grilled items, soup and salad bar, vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus. (First time freshman required meal plan offers several eating establishments with convenient long hours and the flexibility of a Dining Dollars cash card.)
- Vending and Laundry Machines conveniently located throughout community with 24 hour access.
- University Police are centrally located in the Residential Community to ensure the best security and safety for all residents.
- Events and Workshops cover unlimited social and cultural topics, and educational programming .
We like to think that our Residential Community operates much like a five star hotel accommodation but without the daily housekeeping, fresh linens and towels, and in-room food service. The following is included in the contracted rate for the year:
- Two Swimming Pools and Spas located in the Zinfandel and Beaujolais Villages
- Recreational Areas throughout the Community for individual or group play.
- Campus Recreation Center is centrally located with gymnasiums for basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, and a climbing wall.
- Jean and Charles Schulz Information Center, modern and innovative, is centrally located, containing the University Library and Information Technology with state-of-art services in computing, media, and telecommunications.
- High-speed wireless network access through out the Residential Community.
- Fully Furnished Apartments feature mahogany or cherry stained bedroom furniture, comfortable and attractive living room furniture, and dining tables and chairs for six or four person apartments.
- Modern Kitchens with refrigerator, garbage disposal, microwave, dishwasher and range/oven. Beaujolais apartments have Corian© countertops, laminated flooring and black appliances.
- Shower Combination Tubs in all bathrooms.
- Refrigerator Provided in suites is 2.9 cubic foot in the living room. Our eight and nine person suites are stocked with two refrigerators.
- All Inclusive Utilities such as cable, electricity, and internet.
- Housing is Close-In: Proximity to the Campus Recreation Center, Zinfandel Marketplace, shopping, and many dining venues makes them easily accessible.