Current & Prospective Residents
- Living Options
- Contracting Guide (for FTF who have been offered space)
- Current SSU Students - Apply for Campus Housing for '16-'17
- Policies and Regulations for 2016-2017
- July 15: Room assignments will be released and available to view online through the ResidentWeb starting around 12 Noon.
- August 1: Housing Payment Due
- August 20-21: Move In Weekend (View Schedule)
Newly Admitted Students: Fall 2016-2017
SSU does not guarantee campus housing to newly admitted students. We anticipate demand for campus housing exceeding availability for the Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Academic Year. SSU does not have a live-on requirement for newly admitted students. Room assignment priority is based on the date you submit your Housing Down Payment. Newly admitted students can start applying for Fall housing once they are admitted to the University. Newly admitted students follow your Stay on Track for instructions on applying. Current SSU students living off-campus, please click here for more information.
Newly Admitted Students: July 11 - Housing Update
First Time Freshman: Update as of July 11 at 8:30 a.m.- We have received some cancellations allowing us to offer more space to incoming first time freshman. To get started click here to complete the Incoming FTF Application for 16-17.
Incoming Transfers: Housing is full for incoming transfer students. Spaces were full by April 10. Click here to complete the Incoming Transfer Waitlist Application for 16-17.