Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- We are located in the Corporation Yard on the northeast side of campus. It's off of Laurel Drive and across from the Tennis Courts. A campus map is available.
- How do I place a work order?
- Call Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308 or email your work order request to them.
- I have something that needs to be fixed/repaired. Can you fix it?
- Please submit a work order request through Seawolf Services and we will
dispatch the appropriate unit to assist you.
- May I borrow a tool/ladder/hose/cart?
- No, we do not loan out items. However, we are more than happy to assist you if you place a work order.
- How do I reserve a space on campus?
- For classroom space, please contact the Academic Affairs Scheduler at (707) 664-3212. For all other reservations, please
contact Conference and Events Services at (707) 664-2475.
- May I install an individual air conditioner in the residential halls?
- No, these are not permitted in the residential halls. If you are experiencing difficulty with thermal comfort in your building,
please submit a work order request to Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308 or email your work order request to them.
- What should I do if I have a lot of items to recycle and they will not fit in my recycle bin?
- Contact Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308 and place a work order to have a temporary large recycle bin brought over to the location.