Resources for Student Assistants
- Looking for a job? Visit the Career Services web site to view the employment opportunities located at SSU and the surrounding community.
- When applying for an on-campus position, submit a Student Assistant Application directly to the hiring department.
- Student Assistant Sign-up: Required prior to beginning work for new Student Assistants or returning Student Assistants who have not worked at SSU within the past three years.
- Payroll Vouchers and Pay Calendars
- Name and Withholding Changes: Visit Employment Services, located in Salazar 2078, to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Address Changes: Use your Seawolf (LDAP) User ID to access PeopleSoft Self-Service. The address type "Mailing" in PeopleSoft is the address used by Payroll and Financial Aid