News & Announcements
ENSP 310 Student Posters on Display at Schulz Library
Students’ posters from the Environmental Studies and Planning (ENSP) 310 “Introduction to Planning” Fall 2016 course are on display in the second floor of the Schulz Library. Students worked in teams to analyze a city’s land uses, such as housing, commercial businesses, manufacturing, civic buildings, parks, etc. They assessed if there were any health, safety or environmental hazards. The students determined pros and cons of each land use and offered suggestions to improve the neighborhood. To learn more about ENSP’s Planning concentration, click here http://www.sonoma.edu/ensp/undergrad-degree/planning.html. To learn more about ENSP 310, click here http://www.sonoma.edu/catalog/16-17/11ensp.pdf.
Sabbaticals and temporary advisor changes
Professor Watt and Professor Jacobson are on sabbatical, Professor Watt will return in Spring 2017 and Professor Jacobson will return in Fall 2017. Both are undertaking some exciting research and we look forward to hearing about it when they return.
In the meantime the following changes to advisors have been made.
- Water Resources Management BA & BS - Daniel Soto
- Conservation and Restoration Track II Social Science Emphasis - John Isom
- Double Major with Economics - Daniel Soto
- Education and the Environment - Karna Wong
- Outdoor Leadership - Karna Wong
- Planning - Karna Wong
- Undecided BA - Karna Wong
- Undecided BS - Wendy St. John
- Minor - John Isom