Credential Evaluation Services
The School of Education Credential Analyst provides the following fee-based services.
To request Special Evaluation Services, please submit this completed, signed form with full payment
- Out-of-State Evaluation $25.00
- Description of Service: This service consists of an evaluation of requirements needed to clear a preliminary teaching credential which was awarded based on an out-of-state program (i.e., preliminary credential was earned based on a program outside of California, or via Peacecorps experience)
- Out-of-State Verification $15.00
- Description of Service: This service consists of obtaining an evaluation and verification signature on forms used to obtain credentials in other states (based on a credential earned at SSU). This fee is waived for candidates who request an out-of-state verification within 6 months of completing their initial credential program at SSU.
- Subject Matter Authorization $15.00
- Description of Service: This service consists of obtaining an evaluation of transcripts for an added subject matter authorization. If the evaluation is satisfactory, the applicant is then recommended for the subject matter authorization. If not, the applicant is given a result of the evaluation in writing. This fee is waived for candidates who request a subject matter authorization with their initial application for a preliminary credential.