Apply to the Professional Level 2 ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Professional Level 2 Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
All Credential and Masters Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education. Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
note: if you are currently in the ES Level I program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Professional Level II Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
FALL 2013 ADMISSIONS: Now accepting applications for Fall 2013 admission for advanced credential and graduate programs.
The priority application period was November 1, 2012 - March 1, 2013, and the extended period through March 29, 2013. We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2013 admission to basic credential programs (multiple subjects, single subject and education specialist).
Application deadline for Master's and Advanced Credentials is May 1, 2013.
NEED PREREQUISITE COURSES? We are offering prerequisite courses in Spring, Summer and Fall of 2013. Read more. Contact the Credentials Office for information: 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org