Apply to the Clear Induction ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
note: if you are currently in the Preliminary Education Speicialist program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
APPLICATION DEADLINES-CREDENTIAL PROGRAMS
|Credential Program Name||Spring 2015 Application Period||Fall 2015 Priority Application Period|
|Multiple Subject||CLOSED||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Single Subject||CLOSED||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Preliminary Education Specialist||CLOSED*||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Admin Services Preliminary/Clear||CLOSED*||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
*Open to qualified intern candidates
NEED PREREQUISITE COURSES? Our prerequisites are offered in the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Apply now via www.csumentor.edu, or contact the Credentials Office for information: 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org