Apply to the Clear Induction ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
note: if you are currently in the Preliminary Education Speicialist program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
APPLICATION DEADLINES-CREDENTIAL PROGRAMS
|Credential Program Name||Fall 2015 Priority Application Period||Fall 2015 Extended Application Period||Spring 2016 Priority Application Period|
|Multiple Subject||Nov. 1, 2014 - Feb. 15, 2015||CLOSED||July 1 - Sept. 15, 2015|
|Single Subject||Nov. 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015||CLOSED||N/A (admissions in Fall only)|
|Preliminary Education Specialist||Nov. 1, 2014 - Feb. 15, 2015||Feb. 16-March 15, 2016||July 1 - Sept. 15, 2015|
|Admin Services Preliminary/Clear||Nov. 1, 2014 - May 1, 2015||Open through May 1, 2015||CLOSED*|
|Prerequisites||OPEN (also offered in Summer)||OPEN (also offered in Summer)||Opens July 1|
*Open to qualified intern candidates
NEED PREREQUISITE COURSES? Our prerequisites are offered in the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Apply now via www.csumentor.edu, or contact the Credentials Office for information: 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org