Apply to the Curriculum, Teaching and Learning Masters Program
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the application for your program and closely follow the step-by-step instructions in that document.
- If you have questions regarding the APPLICATION PROCESS contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com
Application Deadline News
We are now accepting applications for Spring Semester 2015 admission to all advanced credential and master's programs except for Educational Leadership, which only offers Fall admissions. Application deadline for Master's and Advanced Credential Programs is October 30, 2014.