Program Information Workshops
Sponsored by the Credentials Office in the School of Education
Thinking about becoming a teacher? Don’t know where to start? The Credentials Office is offering monthly information workshops. Come and learn about our basic teaching credential programs. Application packets, test information, deadlines, and advising information will be available. Registration is not required. All workshops begin at 4:30 p.m. Just show up!
- 1st Monday of the Month: Multiple Subject Credential Program (Elementary)
- 2nd Monday of the Month: Single Subject Credential Program (Middle/High School)
- 3rd Monday of the Month: Education Specialist (Special Education)
- 4th Monday of the Month: Educational Leadership (PASC, workshop offered January through April only)
These workshops provide an overview of our basic and advanced credential programs and walk you through the application process and program statutory requirements. Workshops are led by both faculty and staff from the School of Education. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during these live, 60-90 minute online sessions.
Can't make it to a live session? We post recordings of past sessions. All recorded sessions are hosted on Blackboard Collaborate. Before you start, read how to make sure you and your computer are ready for the session.
Recorded Sessions include:
- Education Specialist Credential Program Online Workshop
- Educational Leadership/Administrative Services Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential Program Online Workshop
- Single Subject Credential Program Online Workshop
- Reading and Language Master of Arts in Education Online Workshop
Looking for Professional Renewal? Consider a Masters Degree in Education.
Classes are tailored to accommodate busy educators. Candidates graduating from Sonoma State with an MA in Education are well-prepared for doctoral work in education or to take on leadership roles in schools.
Learn more about our Master's Degree Programs