Credential Program Prerequisites
Summer 2014 Prerequisite Courses through Extended Education
We plan to offer EDUC 417, EDSS 418, EDEC 420 and EDSP 433 in Summer 2014 through Extended Education. Registration has started. Please go to http://www.sonoma.edu/exed/intersession/registration-information.html for more information.
Prerequisite Course Enrollment Fall 2014
Apply to SSU as a Graduate Student:
- For Fall 2014 admission,, print and complete all the information required.
- Mention that you are interested in taking pre-requisite courses for the credential program on the Statement of Purpose on the application.
- Send “OFFICIAL” transcripts from every institution you mention on your application to Admissions and Records to complete the application process.
- Return the SSU application to the School of Education in person or by mail.
- Don't forget to include a check or money order application fee payment of $55 made out to SSU.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Credentials Office at 707-664-2832 or email email@example.com