Apply to Sonoma State University
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
Summer 2014 Prerequisite Courses through Extended Education
We plan to offer EDUC 417, EDSS 418, EDEC 420 and EDSP 433 in Summer 2014 through Extended Education. Registration will begin mid-Spring semester. Check here for updates.
Prerequisite Course Enrollment Fall 2014
Apply to SSU as a Graduate Student:
- For Fall 2014 admission,, print and complete all the information required.
- Mention that you are interested in taking pre-requisite courses for the credential program on the Statement of Purpose on the application.
- Send “OFFICIAL” transcripts from every institution you mention on your application to Admissions and Records to complete the application process.
- Return the SSU application to the School of Education in person or by mail.
- Don't forget to include a check or money order application fee payment of $55 made out to SSU.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Credentials Office at 707-664-2832 or email email@example.com