Are your club funds getting a little low? Submit a request to Dining Services to participate in our Club Fundraiser Program, and Dining Services may be able to help provide some financial assistance to your group.
- Club Fundraiser dates occur at Ameci’s on Monday nights from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and at The Pub on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Each club and organization is limited to one Club Fundraiser date per semester
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Club Fundraiser Request form must be submitted before a Club Fundraiser date can be confirmed.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent within 5 business days if a Club Fundraiser date is offered to your club or organization.
- Dining Services will make a monetary donation to your group based on the sales revenue received during the date and times of your Club Fundraiser.
Submit your club or organization's Club Fundraiser request form here.
Dining Donation Request
SSU Dining Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester and will re-open on August 19, 2013 for the Fall 2013 semester.
Dining Services is happy to have provided assistance to the following clubs and organizations during the Spring 2013 semester:
- Raza Native American Council
- Zes Hmoob- The Hmong Alliance Association
- Kappa Delta Zeta
- Colleges Against Cancer
- If a donation is granted a confirmation e-mail will be sent within 5-7 business days. Organizations are only eligible for one donation per academic semester.
- Club/ organization must be chartered in the current academic year.
- In order to be considered by the donation committee, the Dining Donation Request form must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of when the donation is required.
Submit your club or organization's Dining Donation Request form here.