Are your club funds getting a little low? University Culinary Services may be able to help provide some financial assistance to your club. Submit a request to University Culinary Services to participate in our Club Fundraiser Program at Lobo's.
- Club Fundraiser dates occur daily at Lobo's: Monday - Thursday: 5pm-11pm | Friday - Sunday: All Day (limit two club fundraiser per week)
- Each club and organization is limited to one Club Fundraiser date per semester.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Club fundraisers are limited to one fundraiser Monday – Thursday and one club fundraiser Friday-Sunday per week (total of two club fundraiser each week).
- The Club Fundraiser Program Request Form must be submitted before a fundraising date can be confirmed.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent within 5 business days if a fundraising date is offered to your group.
- University Culinary Services will make a monetary donation to your group based on the sales revenue received during the time and date selected by your group.
The Club Fundraiser program is full for the Spring 2014 semester. Check back on August 18, 2014 for the club fundraiser form for the Fall 2014 semester.
Dining Donation Request
University Culinary Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.
Dining Donation Requests Granted:
University Culinary Services is proud to provide donations to the following clubs/ organizations during the Spring 2014 Semester:
- Anthropology Club for Society & Culture Undergraduate Research Forum
- InterFraternity Council for Greek Community Day
Dining Donation Requests are currently being accepted.
- If a donation is granted a confirmation e-mail will be sent within 5-7 business days. Organizations are only eligible for one donation per academic semester.
- Club/ organization must be chartered in the current academic year.
- In order to be considered by the donation committee, the Dining Donation Request form must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of when the donation is required.
Submit your club or organization's Dining Donation Request form here.