Campus Planning, Design & Construction
Campus Planning, Design and Construction manages major and minor capital projects which include new construction, renovations, and site improvements. Our goals are to ensure that:
- All projects are on time and under budget.
- All facilities and projects are in compliance with:
- California Building Code.
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Title 24 (Energy Efficiency Standards).
- Public Contracts Code.
- The California Code of Regulations: Title 8, Title 17 and Title 19.
- California Environmental Protection Agency.
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
- Regional Water Quality Board Requirements.
- Local County Health Department.
- All facilities built are within the Master Plan.