Summer Camps & Conferences
Sonoma State University is pleased to offer affordable overnight accommodations for camps and conferences between June and August. Our overnight camps reside in our apartment-style suites, each with private bathrooms and front doors that open up to beautifully landscaped courtyards. Come play, eat, and stay at our quiet rural campus.
To reserve a summer camp or conference space:
- Download and complete the Summer Conference Request for Use of Facilities and Services (pdf)
- Email, fax, or mail the Conference/Camp Application along with a tentative event schedule.
- Discuss facility and service needs with a Sales Specialist. Spaces are tentatively scheduled as a lease agreement is sent to you.
- Review the Lease Agreement, including costs.
- Sign the lease agreement and return with a 10% payment. Facilities and services are confirmed.
Summer Conference/Camp pricing (pdf) (coming soon)