Why Should my Organization Partner with the CCE?
Thank you for your interest in working with the CCE. We are here to help you access the resources of the University. Check out these examples of how we do that, how SSU can help you address your mission and goals and how community partners help us to address ours:
- Community and University Partnership: Collaborative Autism Training and Support Programs with Dr. Lorna Catford
- Community Engagement Through ENSP Service-Learning
- University & Community Partnership: Adam Zagelbaum's Counseling Courses and California Schools
- Spotlight: Community and University Partnership Chris Castagna and LandPaths
- Spotlight: Faculty Experiences with Service-Learning: Farid Farahmand and Universal Engineering Design
- Discovery Day 2011
- SWEEP: Sustainable Waterway Educational Engagement Program
- Shadow Day 2012 coming soon
Want your partnership with SSU spotlighted? Let us know!
Learn more about how to access the resources of the CCE here and the University here. Check out the sidebar to the right of this sections for links to resources and more information. Is something missing? Let us know.