SSU Center for Community Engagement Strategic Plan
The Center for Community Engagement (CCE) at Sonoma State University (SSU) developed a strategic plan for 2008-2013. A diverse Strategic Planning Committee comprised of students, faculty, staff, administrators and community partners played a leadership role in this process, with substantial input and feedback from a variety of constituents. The Strategic Action Committee has created a working draft of SSU CCE priorities: Addendum to Strategic Plan.
We deeply appreciate everyone’s valuable time, wisdom and contributions to this intentionally inclusive process—and we look forward to working toward our goals together.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us.
Strategic Action Committee Members
- Farid Farahmand, Engineering
- Vince Harper, Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County
- Claudia Luke, SSU Nature Preserves & Field Stations
- Anne Pierce, SSU Time Exchange Club
- Deva Proto, Sonoma County Assessor's Office
- Bill Silver, Business & Economics
- Genevieve Sullivan, Join Us Making Progress
- Rich Whitkus, Academic Programs
- Tim Wandling, English
- CCE Contacts
Note: There is a PDF document on this page. Documents in PDF require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. If you do not have a PDF reader, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.