Wilderness Welcome Program 2015
Wilderness Welcome Program will not be offered for Summer 2015. Please check the Outdoor Pursuit trips page for freshman outdoor opportunities!
What is the WWP?
The Wilderness Welcome Program (WWP) has been explorin’ the outdoors since 2003. In addition to Summer Orientation, WWP serves as an optional outdoor orientation for incoming freshmen and is organized through Sonoma State University’s Campus Recreation Center. Trips are guided by trained, experienced, emergency-certified, and incredibly awesome leaders! Wilderness Welcome Program offers a range of destinations for all levels of ability. For more information, check out our brochure above, visit the FAQ page, or head on over to the Sign-Up page!
10 Reasons to go on a WWP trip:
- Meet future classmates who’ll become lifelong friends
- Experience life with some amazing views
- Ease the college transition
- Get in touch with nature
- Gain leadership skills
- Gain outdoor skills
- Gain insight and wisdom from your trip leaders (current SSU students)
- Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime
- You won’t be one of the students who wish they went on a WWP trip!
- HAVE FUN!
McKella Koho & Rebekah Israel
(707) 664-DIRT (3478)