The Campus Rec Game Room is furnished with billiard tables available for use during normal operating hours. Additionally, ping pong tables are available for use in our upstairs lobby area. Please request additional materials (i.e. paddles, balls) from the front desk.
Policies and Procedures:
- The Recreation Center's Game Room is for the use of SSU Students and CR members
- Game-related equipment is available for check-out through the Front Desk of the Recreation Center (please refer to the Equipment Check-Out Policies and Procedures for specific policies and procedures).
- Proper utilization of the games provided by the Game Room is required. Basic rules for each game are available at the Front Desk.
- Food and beverages are prohibited except closed, plastic containers of water. Cans and glasses are not allowed in the Game Room.
- Chewing gum and sunflowers seeds are not permitted. Smoking and other tobacco products are prohibited.
- Coats, books, all bags, etc. cannot be left near Game Room equipment or carried throughout the Game Room. All personal belongings must be placed in the Game Room cubbies. The Sonoma Student Union and Sonoma State University are not responsible for personal articles left inthe Game Room. Day-use lockers are available in each locker room (please refer to Locker Services for more specific policies and procedures).
- Sitting or leaning on the tables is prohibited.
- Gambling is not allowed.
- Profanity, abusive language, or flagrant behavior will not be tolerated. Persistent use of such behavior as deemed unacceptable by the Recreation Center staff will result in forfeiture of utilization privileges.
- Damaged or defective equipment should be reported immediately to the Front Desk staff.
- Please do not remove any signage from damaged or out of order equipment.
- Users will be responsible for damaged or broken equipment.
- Physical abuse to equipment deemed unacceptable by the Recreation Center staff will result in forfeiture of utilization privileges.