Campus Prints is proud to offer our annual free monthly 8.5"x11" wall calendar or our 12x18 year calendar. These are both free to staff or faculty at Sonoma State. Orders for free calendars can be submitted through the calendar order form at the bottom of this page.
View a Sample Free Calendar
Campus Prints can also create a custom, 12-month, 8.5"x11" classic wall calendar, professionally printed and spiral bound for only $12 plus tax. Choose 13 (one for the cover) of your favorite photos and include them in your 2014 calendar! We can also create a 12"x18" yearly calendar with one of your photos for only $2!
View a Sample Custom Calendar
- Fill out the calendar order form at the bottom of this page.
- Crop 13 (1 extra photo for the cover) of your favorite high quality photos to 10" x 7.5".
- Make sure you maintain a high quality resolution of 300DPI.
- Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as follows: “2015 CALENDAR: ‘Name’, ‘Department’, ‘Quantity’. “ This will help us match our order form to your pictures.
- Receive a PDF proof to approve.
- Once you have approved your proof, there is a 3- to 5-day turnaround time to pick up your calendar at the Copy Center in the Student Union. We accept cash, check, and Wolfbucks.
What is resolution?
Resolution determines the maximum size at which an image can be printed while retaining quality. The higher the resolution, the better the print quality. We recommend a resolution of 300 DPI at the dimensions your image will be printed. If your image resolution is lower than 300 DPI, your image may look jagged or grainy when printed.
How does cropping affect resolution?
Be careful when cropping a photo after it is taken. Cropping will reduce the number of pixels (and thus, the resolution) in the final image. For example, if you had a 300 DPI image, but cropped it to half its physical size, you'd end up with a 150 DPI image. We recommend that you crop your photos to 10" x 7.5" or 7" x 5" for the calendar.