12-month 8.5" x 11" classic wall calendar, professionally printed and spiral bound for only $12. Choose 13 (one for the cover) of your favorite photos and include them in your 2012 calendar.
Get a FREE stock calendar today by calling 707.664.2360 (no purchase necessary)
How to get started:
- Fill out the calendar order form. (to submit electronically, you need Adobe Reader)
- Crop 13 of your favorite photos to 10" x 7.5" OR 7" x 5" if you would like a design in the background
- Make sure you maintain a resolution of 300 dpi
- Send to Campus Prints at email@example.com
a.) All files must be labeled with the appropriate month
b.) Email must include contact information: Name/Phone Number/Email Address
- Receive a PDF proof to approve
- 3 day turnaround time and pick up your calendar at KODA (cash or check only)
What is resolution?
Resolution determines the maximum size at which an image can be printed while retaining quality. The higher the resolution, the better the print quality. We recommend a resolution of 300 DPI at the dimensions your image will be printed. If your image resolution is lower than 300 DPI, your image may look jagged or grainy when printed.
How does cropping affect resolution?
Be careful when cropping a photo after it is taken. Cropping will reduce the number of pixels (and thus, the resolution) in the final image. For example, if you had a 300 DPI image, but cropped it to half its physical size, you'd end up with a 150 DPI image. We recommend that you crop your photos to 10" x 7.5" OR 7" x 5" for the calendar.
If you have trouble with this, feel free to send your photos over to Campus Prints and we will take care of it for you!